Curtin is a culturally diverse community in which everyone is accepted and treated fairly, and respect for one another is a part of everyday life. Curtin is committed to its Code of Conduct (the Code) and all that it entails, particularly in relation to expectations of high standards of professional behaviour in all areas of work activity and relationships.
The Integrity and Standards Unit (the ISU) - previously known as the PSCU - is here to help Curtin staff and other stakeholders understand and correctly apply the Code.Find out about the ISU
For people with a disability we can offer assistance via the telephone or by personal interview if required. Click on the link for further details.
Understand your rights and obligations as a Curtin student.
Understand your rights and obligations as a member of Curtin's staff.
Raise an issue or a complaint about some aspect of the University
Report incidents, lodge a complaint or provide some feedback.
Conflict of interest declaration and management forms.
Make disclosures about wrongdoing without fear of reprisal.
The University's framework for fraud and corruption control provides a rigorous approach to managing fraud and corruption risks that may be committed
Contact the ISU
Phone: 1800 907 998 OR +61 8 9266 9140
Things you may need to know:
- What is in the Code of Conduct?
- How do I apply the Code in the workplace?
- When should I report a conflict of interest, gift or benefit?
- Where can I report a conflict of interest, gift or benefit?
- How do I make a complaint about the University?
- Where can I report a complaint, concern or incident?
- What is the University's policy on complaints?
- How do I make a public interest disclosure (PID)?
- How do I report suspected fraud or corruption?