Curtin is a culturally diverse community in which everyone is accepted and treated fairly, and respect for one another is a part of everyday life. Curtin is committed to its Code of Conduct (the Code) and all that it entails, particularly in relation to expectations of high standards of professional behaviour in all areas of work activity and relationships.
The Integrity and Standards Unit (the ISU) is here to help Curtin staff and other stakeholders understand and correctly apply the Code.
For people with a disability we can offer assistance via the telephone or by personal interview if required. Click on the link for further details.
Under stand how complaints are lodged, handled and resolved at Curtin.
Understand your rights and obligations as a Curtin student.
Understand your rights and obligations as a member of Curtin's staff.
Lodge complaints, report incidents or provide feedback via the online Complaints Portal.
Disclose a conflict of interest / gift, benefit or hospitality, or assess a disclosure received.
Find out how to make protected disclosures about wrongdoing without fear of reprisal, under the PID Act 2003.
The University's framework for fraud and corruption control provides a rigorous approach to managing fraud and corruption risks that may be committed
Contact the ISU
Phone: 1800 907 998 OR +61 8 9266 9184
For people with a disability, please click on the Accessibility link to the left
Things you may need to know:
- Where is the Code of Conduct?
- How do I apply the Code in the workplace?
- Where is the online Complaints Portal?
- What other ways can I lodge a complaint?
- How does the University process complaints?
- How can I lodge a compliment or give positive feedback?
- When should I disclose a conflict of interest, gift, benefit or hospitality?
- Where do I disclose a conflict of interest, gift, benefit or hospitality?
- How do I make a public interest disclosure (PID)?
- How do I report suspected fraud or corruption?
- Where is Curtin's Fraud and Corruption Control Plan?
- Where can I report a health and safety incident?